Wednesday 14 November 2007

Completed film!

I've now definitely finished all editing on my film. I also changed the music again. I've finally decided on Beethoven's 7th Symphony, which is beautiful, and moving, and I think goes perfectly with my film!

Today I've also completed making my cards of film stills for my press pack, and also made my leaflet. I decide that I also want to include some sort of 'safety' information on asthma, like tips or numbers of help lines, what to do during an asthma attack, and information you could give friends, colleagues, family, to also help them know what to do if someone they know has an attack.
I could send my press packs out to asthma charities...

I still have some writen work to do, and making high and low resolution files of my film, (which I don't know how to do)...but I'm happy with my film, which, being the most creative and exciting element of this project- I can't help but care about the most. So I'm feeling ok about the project...even though maybe not eveything I've done for this project is perfect and completely 'filling the brief' but I've done as much as I've understood, and I put everything I could into making my film exactly how I envisioned.

No comments: