Tuesday 13 November 2007

Last week rush...Evaluation analogue Vs cyber

Only 5 whole days untill my deadline.

Today I started writing my evaluation, including my opinion on analogue Vs cyber, digital Vs film photography....

I finally found the perfect music I wanted for my film!...I think. 'The Promise' by Michael Nyman from the score of the film The Piano.

I also think that I have finished all editing on my film, at that it is now complete.

Still adding to my cyber and analogue press packs. Been printing off stills from my film, which I am mounting to include as cards in my analogue press pack, I've also started making a leaflet/look-book about myself as a photographer, my film and the Safe+Sound project.

I still need to finish writing my proposals for archiving. Me and my group have planned a meeting time/place via e-mail, when we can put all our work for this cyber project onto a DVD.

The thought that I only have a few days left to finish makes me feel so panicked, but I think ill be able to finish everything, and be fine...

No comments: