Monday 12 November 2007

Progress....and planning my press pack

I've been trying to put together my analogue and cyber press packs today, I want my analogue press pack to relate to the subject of asthma, so I 've been trying to create a medical/clinical look to my press pack, in which I would want to include stills from my film, which I think I will mount onto foam baord, (maybe just 5x3"), a leaflet/look book including information on the Safe+Sound project I'm working with, info about my film, and maybe info on asthma itself.
I think I will use a pharmacy paper bag to put my information in, and I'm also considering the idea of pasting information and stills from my film on the sides of empty medicine boxes....

Today I've also set up my cyber press pack- a Myspace site promoting this Blog! Which I will post my video on when it's complete.

I'm also writing my proposals on archiving tonight, and been writing notes on my cyber Vs analogue debate, which I will include in my final evaluation.

No comments: